Gynaecological procedures performed include
- Hysteroscopy Curettage
- Treatment of Cervical Dysplasia
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Vaginal repairs and Urethral Slings
Conditions we treat
Good quality Gynaecological care for Women of all ages.
Gynaecology care relates to routine review of well women every two years and also urgent assessment and management of possible gynaecologic problems.
Gynaecologic care for healthy women includes:
- “Well woman checks”
- Pap smears
- Contraceptive choices
- Pre pregnancy counselling.
Specific gynaecological problems may include:
- Menstrual problems
- Pelvic pain
- Infertility problems
- Treatment of Cervical smear abnormalities
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Urogenital prolapse
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Gynaecological premalignant conditions and cancers
All conditions are managed comprehensively.
Formal explanations and management flow diagrams are provided to help you understand treatment options better.
Occasionally some problems may need to be referred to appropriate subspecialists when indicated for the highest quality of care.